A car racing board game encouraging tactical thinking and recognising shapes and colours!
Six racing cars are standing on the starting grid, prepared for the big race. But only the player who gets the right colours with the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to quickly move ahead. Who will make clever combinations and thus use as many colours as thrown with the dice in order to get his or her racing car over the finishing line first?
- A clever but simple game that combines colour recognition and “thinking ahead” skills.
- Takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race.
- The player who rolls the right colours on the dice
- Makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- Challenging game variation idea included
- 6 racing cars
- 6 colour dice
- 1 game board
- Set of instructions